For the correct insertion of the monophasic Ø 3.8 implant, we recommend following the surgical protocol:
1. Use the lanceolate drill (TFRLANC) up to the marking (recommended n. revs = 800 rpm).
2. Use the 2 mm start-up drill (TFRC20) with the appropriate stop of the same height as the implant being inserted (recommended n. revs = 800 rpm).
3. Insert the parallelism indicator and check for any disparallelism.
4. Use the Ø 3.3 - Ø 3.8 drill (TFRMF38) with the appropriate stop (recommended n. revs = 200-400 rpm).
5. Hold the implant using the cap of the vial where the implant itself is anchored and insert it into the surgical alveolus taking care to avoid any contact with non-sterile surfaces. Partially screw the implant using the cap then remove this cap and insert the sterile TCHMF wrench to complete screwing.
6. Insert the implant. Recommended n. of revs 15-25 rpm.